Some of the basic features of Cooling and Heating Circulators
- Cooling baths with temperatures upto -75°C
- Heating baths with temperatures upto 250°C
- Heating & Cooling in common bath for -75°C to 200°C
- Closed loop systems with single fluid for -60°C to 200°C
- No fuming of thermic fluid in closed loop systems
- Accurate temperature control
- Suitable for reactor sizes from 1 ltr. to 500 ltrs.
- PC operated / programmable system
- Chillers for rotavapours etc.
Applications of Heating and Cooling Circulators:
Closed loop cooling and heating circulators are used for rotavapours, SS/Glass reactor (micro, lab & pilot scale), heat exchanger, fermentors etc. in laboratories / pilot plant of all pharmaceuticals, chemical, beverage, paint, dye, petrochemical, agrochemical etc. industries & in research & educational institutes.